Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) form the agreement between the customer (“You”) and ADDVERT (“We”, “Us”, “Our”). By using the services offered on our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Website Usage: You must not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Intellectual Property: All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ADDVERT or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall ADDVERT be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the website, or any information, or transactions provided on the website, or downloaded from the website, or any delay of such information or service, even if [Website Name] has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds and Cancellations: You may cancel any order within 14 days of receiving the goods or services and receive a full refund. The 14 days begins on the day after you receive the goods or services. You must inform us in writing of your intention to cancel.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
- Severability: If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms.
- Assignment: We may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- Waiver: If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Third Party Rights: Nothing in these Terms shall grant any third-party the right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these Terms.
- Contact Information: If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Disclaimer: We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content on this website.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold ADDVERT, its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- No Partnership: Nothing in these Terms shall create a partnership, agency, joint venture or other relationship between you and ADDVERT.