This website is operated by Addvert Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you when you use this website + fill out forms:
3. Business name
4. Information provided by you in relation to submitting a meeting request to us.
Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up to date.
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information that you have requested via consent
2. To communicate with you by responding to specific queries you may raise
3. To improve the quality of our service and deliver the best online experience for all
4. To process and consider your job application using your personal information to assess the application
5. To protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access
6. To monitor top line site traffic on our website
7. For market research + enhancing client experience
We don't use you personal information for markerting unless you express interest in recieving insights + information.
We don't share data with any third parties or other offices at all.
We trust in the good will of good people to share our story - so we don't use any cookies or tracking software across our digital presence. We like cookies, just not the creepy digital kind that stalk you while you surf.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Security encryption information
You are entitled to have:
1. A copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information.
2. Any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected.
3. Your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at: email@example.com